Cardiff magician | wedding magician | Frequently asked questions
If you are reading this, there is a good chance you already know what I do and have may even have asked me for a quote.
In this blog I aim to answer all of the questions that people regularly ask me prior to booking. I am certain that reading this will give you a much better understanding of what to expect, why hiring a magician for your wedding is important and will hopefully give you helpful information and answers to questions you may have not even thought about.
1. What is James' style of magic?
James is a close-up magician and mind reader that performs at weddings, corporate events, parties and other celebrations/events throughout Cardiff, Wales and the UK. All of the magic happens in the hands of your guests, in small groups (mix & mingle) or at tables (table magic).
James' magic is about much more than simply 'performing a trick'!! Many magicians just perform card or coin tricks they have bought from the internet but James has created and developed his own unique magic during 15 years of performances, so you can be assured that none of your guests will have seen anything like it before.
2. Why should you trust James?
- James has been a professional magician for 15 years , he has NEVER had to cancel or failed to attend!!!
- James is extremely proud of his amazing customer service! James will always be available to answer any questions/queries you may have and has an extremely flexible approach to ensure your needs are met
- James' image and reputation are important to him. Take a look at the 'Testimonials' page on the website here. Where testimonials were left on social media, you should be able to click the persons name (on the testimonial page) and ask them yourselves what they thought of James' magic.
- Hiring a magician that does not have a website, custom email address & no public liability insurance means they are not that bothered about their professional image and are probably not professional.